Photo Contest Application Guidelines
|Works recruitment theme
||“Flower Nagai Line Lapping Train and Four Seasons”
※We are looking for free works according to theme.
※We will present 1 set of completed postcards.
※Selected works will be sold as a set of 8 postcards.
||Deadline from Wednesday, February 1, 2017 to Monday May 15, 2017
|Presentation of judging results
||Wednesday May 31, 2017 (Wed) Planned to be announced on this website
|Style of work
||Image transmission capacity 4 MB or less
Image data such as JPEG, TIFF, BMP
Please read before you apply. By application, we regard as accepting this application agreement.
- ・The copyright of the entry is attributed to the applicant.
- ・The right to use entries must be attributable to Yamagata Railway.
- ・For all activities carried out on PR of Yamagata Railroad, it shall be permanently available free of charge without the permission of the applicant. In use, the applicant’s name (or pen name) may not be displayed. In addition, we may rent entries free to third parties for PR activities.
- ・Pros, amateurs, nationality are not questioned.
- ・Please apply for what you photographed and who got consent of the subject. If the subject is an underage, consent of parental author is required. If any acts that infringe copyrights or portrait rights of others are made, they are not responsible for the troubles concerning them.
- ・Entry works are limited to original unpublished works.
- ・Only works that have not been processed at all in data. Before use, image processing, trimming, etc. may be performed.
- ・For those reasons such as not complying with the purpose of this contest, we will invalidate those judged unsuitable here or if we can not contact the winner.
- ・In the winning work, the title, name or pen name of the work is indicated.
- ・Entries will not be returned at all. In addition, we can not withdraw after application, please be forewarned.
- ・Please understand that we can not answer inquiries such as running time of wrapping train due to shooting depending on the daily traveling situation.
However, the wrapping train is on a daily basis.